Sunday 15 January 2012

Zombies

I always wondered what it is that I'll be doing once the zombies attack. Mind you I still can't figure out how the zombies will come about in the first place, like what will trigger them. Will it be a bang heard all around the globe? Or will it be a disease infecting people's brains? Either way I think about it nearly all the time.

I would like to consider myself ready if a zombie attack was to occur. I have worked out vigorously, kept my weight down. My leg muscles can keep me running for days if I had to. Yes I'm serious.

I've practiced to be aware of my surroundings. No zombie can surprise me without me knowing about it.

I have used my boney fingers to poke pillows, tomatoes, even soap bars, incase I'll ever have to poke someone's eyes out. And I've been biting people since 1991. Needless to say, i've advanced far since then. It is after all survival of the fittest.

I'm quick with reactions. And I know exactly what to do. I've even practiced on guns for crying out loud.

Not to mention, I can stitch wounds, give shots, treat people and fix fractures.

Bottom line, I am trained and ready or combat. And nothing scares me.

But I have come to the sad realization that I however awesome, cant survive alone, Without a proper gang, a team.

I need a tech genius, I will need someone with mad driving skills cuz I drive like women. Asian women.
Someone that knows the area. I'll need someone with good armour experience and anyone else that seems useful with anti zombie skills. Also.. I will also need someone, prefereably with good genes, just incase if I'll be needing to repopulate the world with.

When the time comes you'll remember me. If you will be fending off zombies by yourself, then I bid you the best of luck! Either way, I hope I see you at the end line!

No comments:

Post a Comment