Friday 17 August 2012

Work brain is mush.

Sometimes, it bites to work in the summer.

I wake up much too early, get dressed, have breakfast, make myself lunch, leave out the door to work.
Work, on a lovely summer day that's both warm and cool. A lovely day I could be going to the beach to swim. Or bike by the river and stopping for ice cream.

No. I have work. Out of every single day on the planet, summer, should not be spent working.

Today for instance, having two shifts at two different places, well I found my self arriving to work an hour early. Who in their right mind does that?!

And later when I'm done with work past 10, I would have missed my usual Friday friends hang out.

Lovely.

Only one bright side, working this much, I can afford to take all of October off. Maybe it's time for another vacation?

I've lost count, but I've started reading the hunger games books. So far so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment