Sunday 16 September 2012

New fake year resolution!

Every new year starts on January, it marks the beginning of the year, well for most people at least.
Not for me, I always thought that September is the real beginning of the new year. It's when you move up a grade in class, when you start university, work, when you finally come back home from vacation. It marks the ending of summer, which is the very last of the year.

So for me this is the new year post. And for every new year there always is... Yes you guessed it (or not) the resolution.

This year, I've thought seriously into my life. And I've decided to work on a few things.

Without further or due, here's the new list:

-I will start to want to work more than I want to stay at home or go out with friends, I am an adult now.

- I will try to be more in touch with my friends, cousins, and old mates. I will make an effort to contact them more often.

- I will move out if I have to ( and I'm dreading this). But I'll do what it takes to be excellent at my job. So getting used to this idea will help if the time comes.

- I will no longer linger with what bothers me, yet I will forgive and forget everything, no point in keeping a grudge.

- I will have more fun, by finding new ways to enjoy life. Yay! Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment