Friday 2 November 2012

Trains

It's not hard to believe that JK Rowling got the original idea to write Harry Potter while she was on the train. I see that now. I'm on the train to Edinburgh and I feel like a wizard going to Hogwarts up in the north.
These trains, they make you think long about life. Staring out the window and there is never ending portraits of scenery and green grass. As far as your eyes can take you.
I've never been so lost as to where I am but I've never felt so much at home.
All this land has been transformed into fields and if your lucky, you can spot little bits of cloud floating on the ground, up close they're only sheep.

I have this need to get away, I have this need to discover something, explore the untapped.

My home is the world. I can't be confined to one single piece of land, especially when there is so much out there.

Well that's all from my side. Catch y'all later peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment