Saturday 24 November 2012

Good things rarely last


So my England trip is over, and it went so much better than I had expected, from meeting my Torontonian friend to finally getting to see my cousin who is now married! Aaah it was amazing fun!

Even though I managed to somehow go to Sheffield 4 times in 3 consecutive days, I did NOT get to see the Arctic Monkeys, I kept my eyes open the whole time.

Things I learned in the past two weeks include the term winsest (from Josh) and bonfire night, Englands own independence day, only they celebrate a man who tried to bomb the houses of parliament, (kind of celebrating a pyromaniac if you ask me) which was massive fun. The night skies were alit and the live band were almost mesmerizing, the cold night felt warm standinh by the best of people. Especially the John-sledding part, a guy who has the rare talent and ability to flirt with almost anyone.

Also, I got to learn how to cook proper food. And I enjoyed it.

Back to old cold Canada. So effing excited.....

No comments:

Post a Comment