Monday 26 November 2012

Untitled

I don't understand the concept of death. One minute you're alive and kicking and the next you're not there. You're gone. I don't get it. Where do you go when this happens. How come all this intellect and wisdom just disappear into nothingness. They put that person that you lived you're whole life with into the cold ground. Just like that. Gone.

I don't get it. Why does God create us and make us love so much only to rip us apart and leave us with a gaping hole where our hearts used to be.

Recently, I had the privilege to sit beside a wise woman that understood life and death in a way I can't. She said that there are so many levels to life. Death is just one of those levels. It's only when the "spaceship" that's our bodies break down and can't withhold our souls, that our souls can't remain on earth anymore, they travel back to their original place. Just like how we can't go up in space without a space suit or a continuous oxygen supply that's like our souls, it lives in this human form.
But where does it go after. Wouldn't it get scared.

Where is grandpa? Where did he go. Is he scared? How can I talk to him, I want to tell him how much I love and miss him.

Dad once said, a man is always a child until one of his parents die, for then all of a sudden he will grow old beyond his years and he'll become aged and gray.

A part of me has died today. It will never be the same again.

Jiddo, wherever you are, I will always remember the last words you spoke to me. It was like yesterday and I will always remember it like it was yesterday.
But I will keep those words a secret. Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment