Friday 7 October 2011

Kids.

I Have lost my writing touch. Have you ever noticed how the best writers are always crazy or psycho or depressed, its like in order to be able to write about ideas, you'd have to be emotional to the point where its a little too much. I can't say I'm emotional, so I guess that would make me a crap blogger by default.


So I saw two kids on the bus with their mom today, they were ever so polite, which made me think.. Maybe polite kids these days arent born into families, maybe they're ordered online. They come in shipments, with the receipts, incase you want to return them.. That would be cool.. It would make the world filled with lovely educated and polite children, you wont have to listen to them cry or scream.. But unfortunately it seems like only unfit people are becoming parents, families seem to subside and kids are becoming more and more ignorant due to their weak upbringing.


I guess it makes you wonder what type of kids youre going to have eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment