Thursday 6 October 2011

Nuite Blanche

I've been meaning to write about Nuite Blanche forever, but I never had the time, so here it goes.
I guess I'm one of the few lucky people in life who got to visit the infamous white night event of Toronto. It was one hell of a wild night. It seemed like people from all over the province happened to come together on that night, no joke. It was a night of never ending art shows, music shows, projects and unthinkable ideas.
The weather was freezing cold but hey you get so excited you dont even notice it.
I wish I can write about how amazing the art shows were but honestly, I only saw a few upclose. I'm a little embarrassed that I'm drawing out blanks when it comes to that night..
We danced the streets, jumped up and down, and we managed to squeeze into a group of clubbers clubbing outside because theyre no room inside the club itself, now that was the highlight of the night, we saw a group of circus-teers performing with fire, and alot more fun stuff.

The best about the night was the company, goofing around with your friends, getting continiously poked in the ribs with popeyes camera tripod while he was carrying it, having laughs, pushing each other in crowds, the whole " we're sober but act like we're drunk" theme. Yeah that was fun.

Also I must mention that we came home at 4 am, I fell asleep around 5, and went to work at 10 am. Like. A. Boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment