Thursday 6 October 2011

Be a yardstick of quality

-Some people arent used to an environment where excellence is expected - Steve Jobs


It was a sad day yesterday, while I was passing by the TV, Steve Jobs picture appears on the news, my dad looks at me and says " Oh look its the visionary Steve...DEAD??!?!". As he read the headlines, and you could tell from his face it wasn't a good one, I turned around stopped and stared at the tv. Reading the headline over and over and over... trying not to believe it, thinking its a prank, or they made a mistake. But no... sadly, one of the greats died yesterday, a day I can never forget.

Steve is was a living walking example of life. Sold into adoption, where his real parents didn't want him, yet achieving what no man has ever achieved. Going from nothing to something. Changing the face of the world with a simple vision. A man who never gave up till his body gave up on him, and even though that happened, he still lives on forever. A man whos intelligence is 30 years too young. He touched the lives of everyone.


First we lost Jack Layton, and now Steve Jobs, I wonder whos next? Why is it always the good people?


Jack, Steve, I salute you.

No comments:

Post a Comment