Sunday 11 September 2011

Attempt number 2

So I asked dad what he thinks makes a good blogger, he told me blogging is like cooking, or making dolma, it takes alot of contents to make good dolma, you need vegetables, spices, and many ingredients, as well as experience in cooking, otherwise the dolma wont turn out good. Blogging apparently is the same, its a manner of expression. Expressing thoughts, feelings, activities, events, so on, so it needs someone whose life is fruitful, filled with events and activities, and someone that's experienced, with good language potential, someone who can get the idea across in an articulate way. 
In other words, I shouldn't blog. But I'm willing to take the chance because its what I love to do, and sometime you just have to stick to what you believe in. 
I'm usually a cheerful person, but in all truth, only little things make me smile. This is one of them. The feeling of me dying any day leaving nothing behind terrifies me. 
Friends are one of those things too. They give me the ability to lose complete control of myself and just act spontaneously without thinking of the consequences. Some of these friends, more than others. You don't have to be a good friend to be a special one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment