Tuesday 20 September 2011

Finally something to watch on TV



So far I've been waiting for this years new shows, and new seasons, and they're all here this September, well most of them.
I've watched How I met your mother's new episode, I'm so happy. They kicked the season off with Barney and Robyn dancing. And Robyn's new hairstyle looks so awesome.


My brother was kind enough to go down and get us some shawerma for dinner tonight. I ate it while watching a re-run of The play boy club, I missed it last night. I must say its an amazing pilot, definitely got me addicted, waiting for the next episodes, it was awesome to see Heff in there, its becoming more of a biography. Its always great when its vintage, the show is set in the early 60s, makes you feel like you're living in that era. 


I'm glad I missed Glee today, but I also missed out on the new series Unforgettable.  I will be watching that later. Also new shows I'm looking forward to is Revenge, Charlies angels and Pan Am. Pan Am being another show that's set in the 50s. Just like Mad Men, which has lived up to expectations.





Project Runway anyone? I've always loved to sew, design, I love modeling, photography, anything that involves the fashion industry, so yeah project runway and Americas Next Top Model shall be on the list of shows to watch this season. 

House will be on, even though I haven't watched neither season 6 nor season 7 so I'm going to be missing out on season 8. I'm also not looking forward to watching Desperate Housewives, even though its their last season. Its become too repetitive.

Other Shows I'm looking forward to,


Wednesday 21st sep
The middle
The X factor
Modern Family
ANTM


Thursday 22nd Sep
Big Bang Theory
Vampire Diaries


Sunday 25th Sep
The Simpsons
Desperate Housewives
Pan Am


Monday 26th Sep
Gossip Girl



Looking forward for feedback! :D

2 comments:

  1. its 1:30 am and this post has made me want to go watch something. The Play boy club it is =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its been really long time since i watched something on tv..
    i watch few shows but i forget to watch it later!!

    ReplyDelete