Saturday 17 September 2011

If you were an ice cream flavor, you'd be my favorite one

Theres something about ice cream I dont understand. I honestly think that on one winter day, with all the snowflakes falling, this little piece of icy goodness fell from heaven onto earth. And thats how people discovered it. This creamy almost chewy goodness with all those yummy flavors. I have never to this day tried a flavor I didnt like. They all taste like heaven. Heaven on a cone is what I'd like to call it.And it makes you happy. I dont know how but it does. I read somewhere that Ice cream can solve any problems, no matter how big they are. I'd like to believe that.  A friend (lets call him A) sent this picture to me.
The best thing about summer is ice cream, on a hot day, in the evening, at your favorite ice cream place, for me its Murphys over at Streetsville. That place makes the perfect summer Italian gelato. AKA heaven. 

I tried to invade the best ice cream places in Toronto, with the help of my friend... P ( short for Popeye). And it was the best hunt I've ever been on. Its worth everything.

You know how people look for a sign from God? Sometimes they want to decide on something but theyre not sure. For me, a sign from God would be an ice cream truck.. or a kid with a scoop on a cone in his hand. Have you seen how kids go hand in hand with ice cream. It generates the most genuine smiles. A world without ice cream is a dead world. 

1 comment:

  1. When Ice Cream makes it to your blog, thats when you know you are getting the hang of it ;) keep it up

    ReplyDelete