Friday 9 September 2011

My First Blog... Ever

So after many years, I have finally decided to put my daily activities in a blog. This is going to sound a little weird, but I have wanted to start one since I was a little girl. Write something that people can read and get to know me and get to know how I live better, something that could stay long after I'm gone. I just never had the time.


I honestly had a million thoughts run through my head, but now that my fingers are touching the keypad, my head is blank, I have no idea what to write about. 


I've also decided to mention my friends in this blog, but I will be using fake initials, so that no one can legally prove who I'm talking about :P Which brings me to an important point, I hope this doesn't cause any trouble. 


TIFF has started in Toronto, I've been told to keep my eyes open since celebrities will be walking around. But we all know I'm never this lucky. It took me a good 10 years to spot Brian from the Backstreetboys, long after I've stopped following them. But I did, and what was the best part, is I got to share it with people that were special to my heart. Now, if I knew back then that I would be standing with two friends when I get to see Brian, my life would have changed drastically. 


Which also brings me to, sometimes you work really hard for things, and you never get them.. But then you realize, you get something completely different, unexpected, and much better than what you've been working for. 


God works in mysterious ways I suppose. 


I think I'll end my first blog now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment