Friday 16 September 2011

Lame jokes and awkward pauses.

You know its a good day when you wake up at 10 am, on a Friday, and its your day off. You take a shower, get ready, go downstairs and there's pizza in the fridge from last night, that for me is the best breakfast ever. Cold pizza almost tastes like heaven. You just know it cant get any better than that, and its true, the whole day seemed like a breeze on wards. 
Weather is perfect, and I got all my work done before 2 pm! 


There was an event at the university tonight, it went great, many people put a lot of time and effort to make it work, and it did, I was impressed. But tonight's event receives the awkwardness award of the year haha. It was meant to be a meet and greet, or as I like to call it meat and greet ( since all the food was meaty), and as all meet and greets, people get a little nervous. Look who's talking :P :P I probably was the most uncomfortable person there. So I get really nervous when I'm with people I don't know. Sue me!


But whats the best thing about this day is, I have pizza, pizza that I can keep in the fridge so I can eat it first thing tomorrow. How awesome is that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment